Shopping Cart
0 Items
Shopping Cart
0 items
 
Clefs des Murailles 2015 Vacqueyras WAS $26.99 - $26.99

Clefs des Murailles 2015 Vacqueyras WAS $26.99
$14.98 for 6 Or More Bottles
$16.98 on less than 6

A very tasty Southern Rhone Valley red from the highly regarded village of Vacqueyras. This is a  blend  of 70% Grenache with the remaining 30% split between Syrah, Mourvedre and Cinsault. This wine has loads of ripe, crunchy, briary, peppery red berries, with notes of red cherry, cranberry and wild raspberries, with background notes of  underbrushy-garrigue, lavender and cracked black pepper. This is clean, juicy, fruit-first Southern Rhone red that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Very easy to drink! -KEITH

Prices per Quantity
Up to 0$26.99
From 1 to 5$16.98
6 and more$14.98
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 13 February, 2020.
Reviews
Reviews
Write ReviewWrite a review on this product!